Vision-Based Localization - Relevant Papers
Omnidirectional, Localization, Probabilistic
- Tracking the Absolute Position of a Mobile Robot Using Vision-Based Monte Carlo Localization; Benda, Winkler; 2005
- Localization for Mobile Robots using Panoramic Vision, Local Features and Particle Filter; Andreasson, Treptow, Duckett; 2005.
- Robot navigation using panoramic tracking; Fiala, Basu; 2005.
- Image-based Monte Carlo localisation with omnidirectional images; Menegatti, Zoccarato; 2004.
- A New Omnidirectional Vision Sensor for Monte-Carlo Localization; Menegatti, Pretto; 2004
- Robust localization using an omnidirectional appearance-based subspace model of environment; Jogan, Leonardis; 2003
- Self-localization Method Using Two Landmarks and Dead Reckoning for Autonomous Mobile Soccer Robots; Motomura, Matsuoka, Hasegawa; 2003.
- Particle Filter for Self Localization using Panoramic Vision; Wolf, Pinz; 2003.
- Evaluation of Self-localization Performance for a Local Vision Robot in the Small Size League; Sekimori, Usui, Masutani; 2002
- High-Speed Obstacle Avoidance and Self-Localization for Mobile Robots Based on Omni-Directional Imaging of Floor Region; Sekimori, Usui; 2002
- A Localization Method for a Soccer Robot Using a Vision-Based Omni-Directional Sensor; Marques, Lima; 2001.
- Map-Based Navigation for a Mobile Robot with Omnidirectional Image Sensor COPIS; Yagi, Nishizawa, Yachida; 1995
- Robust Monte Carlo localization for mobile robots; Thurn, Fox, Burgard, Dellaert; 2001
- Using the Condensation Algorithm for Robust, Vision-based Mobile Robot Localization; Dellaert, Burgard, Fox, Thrun; 1999
- Monte Carlo Localization for Mobile Robots; Dellaert, Fox, Burgard, Thrun; 1999
- Hierarchical Image-based Localisation for Mobile Robots with Monte-Carlo Localisation; Menegatti, Zoccarato, Pagello; 2004
- Testing omnidirectional vision-based Monte-Carlo Localization under occlusion; Menegatti, Pretto, Pagello; 2004
- Image-Based Memory for Robot Navigation Using Properties of Omnidirectional Images; Menegatti, Maeda, Ishiguro; 2004
- Omnidirectional stereo systems for robot navigation; Adorni, Cagnoni; 2003
- Mapping and Localization from a Panoramic Vision Sensor; Bunschoten; 1999
- Motion Analysis of OmniDirectional Video Streams for a Mobile Sentry; Gandhi, Trivedi; 2003
- Mobile Robot Map Generation by Integrating Omnidirectional Stereo and Laser Range Finder; Miura, Negishi; 2002
- Image-Based Self-Localization by Means of Zero Phase Representation in Panoramic Images; Pajdla, Hlavac; 2001
- Ego-Motion and Omnidirectional Cameras; Gluckman; 1998
- Vision-based SLAM using the Rao-Blackwellised Particle Filter; Sim, Elinas, Griffin; 2005
- Scalable real-time vision-based SLAM for planetary rovers; Sim, Griffin, Shyr; 2005
- Robot Homing by Exploiting Panoramic Vision; Argyros, Berkis; 2005
- Self localization: a new uncertainty propagation architecture; Clerentin, Delahoche; 2004
- Cooperative Localization and Tracking in Distributed Robot-Sensor Networks; Zhang, Pereira; 2003
- An efficient FastSLAM algorithm for generating maps of large-scale cyclic environments from raw laser range measurements; Haehnel, Burgard, Fox, Thrun; 2003
- Mobile Robot Localization Using an Incremental Eigenspace Model; Artac, Jogan, Leonardis; 2002
- An Experimental Comparison of Localization Methods Continued; Gutmann, Fox; 2002
- A probabilistic model for appearance-based robot localization; Krose, Vlassis, Bunschoten; 2000
- Omnidirectional Vision for Appearance-Based Robot Localization; Krose, Vlassis; 1999
- Situated neuro-fuzzy control for vision-based robot localisation; Zhang, Knoll, Schwert; 1999